Working at Twinner People before product
We aim to make the true value of every vehicle easily accessible to anyone, anywhere. By powering safe and transparent car sales worldwide, we are improving the lives of everyone who buys, sells, makes, services and drives cars.
Clarity in every conversation
We believe each and every conversation, whether with customers or colleagues, should be based on facts. By harnessing the power of data, we provide peace of mind and make sure everyone is on the same page.
Good ethics make good business
Buyers and sellers are better off if their relationships are based on honesty, respect and trust. We create transparency along the automotive value chain – a foundation that instantly builds solid relationships and ultimately boosts sales.
At home in the unknown
From the very beginning, we’ve been on a journey of discovery. No one has done this before. We can’t wait to find out what’s around the next corner. Perhaps that’s why we’re leading the way to automated and objective vehicle valuation.
Failure is just a pit stop
While we have a steely-eyed focus on the future, we never lose sight of the past. We learn from our mistakes. We check and recheck the data. We tweak and finetune. Then we get right back out on the track and take the industry to the next level.
People matter more than products. That’s why making people’s lives easier is at the heart of what we do.
Some tips to get you started
- Our job descriptions are like our Digital Twinn® – transparent and precise. We want you to know what we’re looking for and what you can expect. Please read them carefully and make sure your qualifications are a good match.
- To consider your application, we need a professional resume and references. You can score some points by adding a cover letter. Tell us your aspirations and why you are the best fit for the job.
- We’re an international tech startup developing innovative solutions to add transparency and trust to the car sales business. If you share our passion and are inspired by our vision, we want to hear from you.
Onboarding at TWINNER
- Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we’re currently onboarding new hires using a mainly remote process.
- From day one, we’ll pair you with a mentor to guide you through the process. You’ll also receive support from many members of our team
- Our Twinner onboarding guide provides helpful information to smooth your transition, such as our Code of Conduct and links to topics that are important to us.
- Through structured dialogue and feedback, we keep the onboarding process on track and ensure you’re settling in to your new role.
Let’s shape the future together
We’re always on the lookout for talented and motivated people to boost Team Twinner and help drive us forward. Check out the opportunities below and apply today – we’re looking forward to meeting you!