Field Engineer Japan (f/m/x)
TWINNER Group is offering a challenging and pivotal position as Field Engineer (f/m/x) located at our customer site in Japan.
TWINNER is an international, deeply disruptive automotive start-up. TWINNER produces Digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. TWINNER brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (i.e. dealers, marketplaces, OEMs). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The TWINNER Group consists of over 150 team members in four offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Your area of responsibility
- Be the first contact for our business partners in Japan in terms of Twinner© Space performance, reliability and technical development
- Handling of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Level support cases in Japan
- Build the bridge between the business operations in Japan and the respective teams at the HQ in Germany
- Execution of regular maintenance, servicing measures and repairs at the customer’s premises
- Active error search with the customer, root cause analysis and escalation to relevant teams within the TWINNER Group
- Implementation of hardware releases and hotfixes
- Responsible for local inventory management and reordering of spare parts and consumables
- Coordination and project management of (de-)installation of Twinner© Spaces in Japan
- Documentation and archiving of the customer installation
- Train customer teams for final handover of installed Twinner© Spaces
- (Mechanical / Electrical) Engineering degree or equivalent level of education
- Professional hands-on experience in a technical field and passion to roll up the sleeves and repair a Twinner© Space if needed
- Preferably experience in leading teams in a manufacturing or technical installation environment
- Experience in customer facing roles (Account Management, Customers Support, Technical Sales Manager), preferable in the automotive adjacent industry
- Proven track record in managing international stakeholders, preferably German companies
- Excited to become part of a global scale-up
- Fluent Japanese and English language
- Willingness to travel 80%, occasionally to other international locations
Besides, you can expect
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive startup
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom, along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Well-funded company with a long-term vision
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! Please send us your CV and references via email, Xing or LinkedIn. You have questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Hier findest du noch ein paar Tipps und Hinweise zu deiner Bewerbung und dem, was dich bei TWINNER erwartet. Wenn Du weitere Fragen hast, dann schreib uns einfach!