Press releases and downloads
Supercar Blondie takes Twinner Technology for a spin in a McLaren Senna GTR
- Most-watched influencer in the world, Alex Hirschi (AKA Supercar Blondie), tests out one of only 75 McLaren Senna GTRs in the world using TWINNER’s world-leading digital scanning technology
- With the Covid19 pandemic accelerating the push towards online car sales, TWINNER’s digital vehicle imaging offers complete transparency for car buyers
- The Video with Supercar Blondie is now available on Youtube
Vehicle digitization specialist TWINNER receives double-digit millions amount for global market expansion
- IBG Risikokapitalfonds III, managed by bmp Ventures AG, and other angel investors are investing a double-digit million amount in Twinner®, the leading platform for vehicle digitization.
World novelty Twinner® sets new standards in the German automotive trade
- Start-up from Leipzig and Halle offers the car scanner of the future already today
- Digital image (Digital Twinn®) of vehicles creates complete transparency, security and trust
- The customer sees more on a Digital Twinn® than when standing in front of the physical car in person.
- Win-win situation for all parties involved: Car dealers have less effort, shorter downtimes and therefore better yields