Global Field Technician (f/m/x)
TWINNER Group is offering a challenging and pivotal position as Field Engineer (f/m/x) located at our HQ in Halle / Leipzig.
TWINNER is an international, deeply disruptive automotive start-up. TWINNER produces Digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. TWINNER brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (i.e. dealers, marketplaces, OEMs). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The TWINNER Group consists of over 150 team members in four offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
After an onboarding phase at our HQ in Halle/Leipzig and our manufacturing site in Budapest, Hungary, you become part of our newly founded Global Field Technician team. As a Global Field Technician, you are on site at our global customers and support especially during the ramp up and handover phase to ensure a successful launch at our customers’ site. Hence, you’ll be involved in the entire lifecycle of a customer. You work closely with the Project Management team in the planning of a new launch, you guide the installation team with your expertise and experience, you train and coach the customers’ technicians and operators, you help in the first three to six months of business ramp up and are the voice of the customer to our internal support, product and development teams.
Your area of responsibility
- Be the first contact for our global business partners in terms of Twinner© Space performance, reliability and technical development
- Handling of 1st, 2ndand 3rd Level support cases for global customers
- Build the bridge between the business operations and the respective teams at the HQ in Germany
- Executionof regular maintenance, servicing measures and repairs at the customer’s premises
- Activeerror search with the customer, root cause analysis and escalation to relevant teams within the TWINNER Group
- Implementationof hardware releases and hotfixes
- Responsiblefor local inventory management and reordering of spare parts and consumables
- Coordination and project management of global (de-)installationof Twinner© Spaces
- Documentationand archiving of the customer installation
- Train customer teams for final handover of installed Twinner© Spaces
- You spend most of your time at our customer locations around the world
- (Mechanical / Electrical) Engineering degree or equivalent level of education
- Professional hands-on experience in a technical field and passion to roll up the sleeves and repair a Twinner© Space if needed
- Preferably experience in leading teams in a manufacturing or technical installation environment
- Experience in customer facing roles (Account Management, Customers Support, Technical Sales Manager), preferable in the automotive adjacent industry is a plus
- Proven track record in managing international stakeholders, preferably German companies
- Excited to become part of a global start-up
- Fluent English language, other languages are a plus
- Willingness to travel 80% of the time to our global customers
Besides, you can expect
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive startup
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom, along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Well-funded company with a long-term vision
We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! Please send us your CV and references via email, Xing or LinkedIn.
You have questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Please make sure, you have also read our tips and hints to get you started and what you can expect from us. If you still have questions, then do not hesitate to write us!