Global Technical Account Manager (f/m/x)
TWINNER Group is offering a challenging and pivotal position as Global Technical Account Manager located in Halle (Saale), or Leipzig.
TWINNER is an international, deeply disruptive automotive scale-up. TWINNER produces Digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. TWINNER brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (i.e. dealers, marketplaces, OEMs). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The TWINNER Group consists of over 150 team members in four offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Your area of responsibility
- Translate customer needs into business, technical and process statements
- Prioritize and emphasize customer needs
- Represent the customer towards internal stakeholders like Product, Support and Purchase
- Promote company and product strategy towards customers and service partners
- Support commercial proposal preparation as well as customer presentation with technical and commercial expertise
- Analysis and improvement of digital and physical customer processes
- Track the process of product changes and service projects with Product and Service teams relevant to our customers
- Collaborate with Operation team during implementation of new or updated components and services
- Collaborate with Sales and Product team in representing TWINNER towards the customer
- Prepare and hold regular performance reviews at the customer and make them promote TWINNER
- Prepare and hold regular customer specific internal reviews with Product, Sales and Operations
- Organizing customer and service provider trainings and workshops
- Business and/or Engineering degree or equivalent education
- Minimum 3 years work experience in customer facing roles like Account management, Customer support, Technical Sales Manager preferable in the automotive or adjacent industry
- Proven track record in managing internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in both German and English
- Ability to translate complex, technical topics into easily understandable context
- Excited to become part of a global scale-up
- Willingness to travel internationally > 50%
Besides, you can expect
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive scale-up
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom, along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Well-funded company with a long-term vision
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! Please send us your CV and references via email, Xing or LinkedIn.
You have questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Please make sure, you have also read our tips and hints to get you started and what you can expect from us. If you still have questions, then do not hesitate to write us!