Junior Software Developer (f/m/x) – Technology Scale-up
TWINNER Group is looking for a Junior Software Developer (f/m/d) at the locations Leipzig, Halle (Saale) or Budapest.
TWINNER is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. Twinner© produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is so game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars.
TWINNER brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The TWINNER Group consists of over 150 team members in 4 cities (Halle (Saale), Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Your area of responsibility
- Participate in design and development of new features for the Twinner Cloud platform and Twinner Space control system
- Eliminate defects and assist in investigating operational issues in production
- Ensure software quality through test automation and rigorous application of software development best practices
- Review code changes
- Collaborate with Senior Software Developers in triage and specification meetings
- Experience using version control systems (i.e. Git) and CI tools (Jenkins, GitLab, etc.)
- Basic understanding of cloud-native application architectures and service providers (Azure, AWS)
- Studies in Computer Science or comparable qualifications
- English (fluent), German (optional), Hungarian (optional)
Besides, you can expect
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive startup
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom and flexible work policy
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary
- Well-funded company with long term vision
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in the workplace
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! Please send us your CV and references via E-mail, Xing or Linkedin.
You have questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Please make sure, you have also read our tips and hints to get you started and what you can expect from us. If you still have questions, then do not hesitate to write us!