Project Manager Business Development Japan – Technology Scale-up (f/m/x)
TWINNER is offering a challenging and pivotal position as a Project Manager Business Development (f/m/x) located in Japan.
TWINNER is an international, deeply disruptive automotive startup. TWINNER produces Digital Twinns© of cars of such excellent quality that automotive transactions can be made easily without ever physically seeing a car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. TWINNER brings sustainably transparency and trust to automotive transactions and consequently changes the mechanics of an entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV “Galileo” (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem (i.e. dealers, marketplaces, OEMs). We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The TWINNER Group consists of over 150 team members in four offices (headquarter Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Your area of responsibility
- Promote and develop our business in-situ with our partner in Japan, a multinational conglomerate
- Support and coordinate the business project development activities of our team (on/off site)
- Structure and prioritize portfolios of TWINNER projects
- Fulfil challenging growth targets
- Identify business opportunities and implementing them in a high-paced environment with our partner
- Hands-on approach in developing and trying out new business ideas around our technology, in coordination with our partner
- Proactive relationship management with our strategic partner and external stakeholders
- Interface between the related departments at our partner and management in Germany
- Central contact person in the context of project coordination and the discovery and development of business opportunities
- Planning, comprehensive project management and initiation of the necessary measures in the implementation phase
- Identification, documentation, tracking and prioritization of the necessary activities
- Observation of relevant markets and customer groups
- Gathering and analysis of market data
- Several years of professional experience in international project management and business development
- Track record of cooperation on at least one highly innovative product within start-up or cooperate environment
- Extensive experience of working with large corporates (project management, procurement, stakeholder map) in APAC
- Native user of business modelling methods (Lean Launchpad, Customer Development, Canvasing)
- Native user of English and Japanese. German or other languages are optional
- Work independently, think entrepreneurially and being a strong team player
- Hands-on experience in leading complex projects (business & tech) within matrix organizations
- Cultural experiences with and in Japan and with German companies
Besides, you can expect
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive scale-up
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary package
- Well-funded company with long term vision
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages. Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! Please send us your CV and references via email, Xing or LinkedIn.
You have questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Please make sure, you have also read our tips and hints to get you started and what you can expect from us. If you still have questions, then do not hesitate to write us!