Senior Controller Finance and Accounting (f/m/x)
TWINNER is looking for a Senior Controller Finance and Accounting (f/m/x) for its Finance division in Halle/Saale.
TWINNER is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. TWINNER produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is truly game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars.
TWINNER brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as a leading industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, German TV Galileo (Pro7), Autobild). Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem like dealers, OEMs, marketplaces etc. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad.
The TWINNER Group consists of over 150 team members in 5 offices (Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest, Paris). As in any modern technology company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
As a Senior Controller Finance & Accounting (f/m/x) you will play a key role within our TWINNER Finance team. You will perform analysis supporting and optimize our company KPIs on a departmental level and lay foundation for strategic decision-making. Within our team you will own, maintain and further develop planning tools. You will manage the evaluation of budget proposals in close collaborate with procurement and sales.
Your area of responsibility
- Strong communication and building compelling data storytelling to support our management and functional teams taking data-based decisions and actions on a monthly, quarterly, yearly basis.
- Translating questions into testable hypotheses and research to drive business to the next level. Highly numerical, statistic modelling capability and attention to detail. Your deep dive analysis on diverse data sets will set the tone to optimize our
- commercial and operational performance.
- Supporting our team in operational and analytical dimensions while coaching your colleagues to grow their analytical capabilities.
- Analysing budget, determining funding allocations, defending budget recommendations against various stakeholders and forecasting future financial requirements.
- Optimizing cost controlling on a departmental level and for affiliates; strong controlling skills in a production environment are appreciated.
- Revenue and contract controlling in direct cooperation with our sales team.
- Cash planning and controlling for short and long term.
- Managing the annual planning cycles to align financial, commercial and operational objectives.
- Scenario-based business case planning.
- Strong connection to and exchange with the accounting team – we expect a profound accounting knowledge both in German GAAP and IFRS.
- Proven track record of 5+ years in a similar role in planning & controlling or auditing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication along with a curious and self-starter mindset. Solid stakeholder management skills. Your passion for numbers is coupled with pragmatism for driving actions and impact.
- Proficiency in reporting and numeracy analysis. You can visualize your data insights with tools like PowerBI, Databases and Slides. Skilled in Datev and Excel.
- Fluent in German and English language.
- Profound accounting knowledge (HGB + IFRS).
Besides, you can expect
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive startup
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom, along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Well-funded company with long term vision
Please make sure, you have also read our tips and hints to get you started and what you can expect from us. If you still have questions, then do not hesitate to write us!