Senior Software Developer Twinner Cloud (f/m/x) – Technology Scale-up
TWINNER Group is looking for a Senior Software Developer (f/m/d) for its Twinner Cloud components at the locations Leipzig, Halle (Saale) or Budapest.
TWINNER is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. TWINNER produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is so game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars.
TWINNER brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry. We are widely recognized as industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, Galileo (Pro7), Autobild).
Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad. The TWINNER Group consists of over 150 team members in 4 cities (Halle (Saale), Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Your area of responsibility
- Guide the design and development of new features for the Twinner Cloud platform
- Define, document and continuously refine best practices, guidelines and standards to align teams with state-of-the-art development processes and ensure software quality
- Contribute to training and team development, such as finding opportunities for professional development and encouraging knowledge-sharing across teams within the company
- Collaborate with Product Engineering in requirements analysis and specification to make sure we not only build the thing right but also build the right thing
- Support the operation and ongoing maintenance of Twinner solutions and foster DevOps culture alongside the Cloud Engineering team
- Experience developing machine learning, big data, or business intelligence solutions is an asset
- Excellent communication skills and an analytical, detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Collaborative, inclusive attitude; team-oriented
- Experience in training, coaching, and recruiting developers
- Extensive use of version control systems (i.e. Git) and CI tools (Jenkins, GitLab, etc.)
- Deep understanding of cloud-native application architectures and service providers (Azure, AWS)
- Familiarity with cloud-native development patterns and tools (Docker, minikube, etc.)
- Studies in Computer Science or comparable qualifications
- English (fluent), German (optional), Hungarian (optional)
Besides, you can expect
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive scale-up
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom and flexible work policy
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- Competitive salary
- Well-funded company with long term vision
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in the workplace
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! Please send us your CV and references via E-mail, Xing or Linkedin.
You have questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Please make sure, you have also read our tips and hints to get you started and what you can expect from us. If you still have questions, then do not hesitate to write us!