Working Student Business Development – Platform Business (f/m/x)
TWINNER Group is offering a challenging and pivotal position as Working Student Business Development (f/m/x) with focus on platform business. Remote setup within Germany with single visits to the headquarter in Halle/Saale.
TWINNER is a deeply disruptive automotive startup. TWINNER produces Digital Twinns© of cars. The quality is so game changing that decisions can be made without ever physically seeing the car. This includes trading, insuring, financing, inspecting, valuating and moving cars. TWINNER brings transparency and trust to automotive transactions. This changes the mechanics of the entire industry.
We are widely recognized as industry disruptor (e.g. by PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Digital Insurance Agenda, Galileo (Pro7), Autobild). Our clients include globally known brands from the automotive ecosystem. We are operating in Europe and are expanding abroad.
The TWINNER Group consists of over 150 team members in four cities (Halle/Saale, Leipzig, Berlin, Budapest). As in any modern company you will find an empowering, ambitious and dynamic work environment.
Your area of responsibility
- Support our business development in research projects and international market analysis
- Support in developing an innovative product within our multifunctional team
- Participate in the structuring of a completely new platform business
- Visualization, structuring and interpretation of data
- Enrollment in study of business administration, economics, engineering, natural sciences or similar subjects
- Excellent analytical skills, independent and structured way of working and open to challenges in a dynamic environment
- Curiosity and the desire to learn something new every day, take ownership of what you do
- Interest in digitalization and creating value for our customers
- Extensive MS Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Very good German and English language skills, certificate of enrollment
Nice to have
- Experience / special interest in SaaS / digital business models / mobility solutions / automotive business
Further development: We will tailor the tasks to your expectations and development targets and discuss opportunities in different areas of our company.
Besides, you can expect
- Co-create the future of a fast growing and truly disruptive scale-up
- Modern and empowering work environment with personal freedom, along with a highly motivated and skilled team
- International colleagues, clients and partners
- A deep business insight and learning in a prosperous scale-up – leaving a footprint and taking ownership
- Further development of personal skills and professional knowledge
- Well-funded company with a long-term vision
- We welcome all genders, sexes, religions, cultures and ages
Have we sparked your interest? We would love to hear from you soon! Please send us your CV and references via Email, Xing or Linkedin.
You have questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Please make sure, you have also read our tips and hints to get you started and what you can expect from us. If you still have questions, then do not hesitate to write us!